Founded in 1991, with over 20 years experience,Eurolingua is one of the most renowned and popular language schools in the area. We are situated in a quiet suburb of Sosnowiec - at 124 Dobrzańskiego Street - within easy reach to the centre of the city and close to the neighouring cities, like Dąbrowa Górnicza and Będzin. Ensuring high quality education we offer a wide range of courses for students at all levels of proficiency and of all ages.
Our teachers, all highly qualified and certified, are here to ensure that the lessons are interesting and memorable. All seven classrooms, with wireless Internet, are equipped with multimedia projectors and whiteboards. The use of new technology and multimedia enriches the classes and facilitates both teaching and learning processes.
While waiting for your classes or your children taking classes in our school you can relax on comfortable sofas in one of two large halls, you can have a bite in our cafe or surf the Internet at our computer stands.
Our School is one of the few in Poland actively cooperating with Oxford University Press Poland. Thanks to this cooperation we have access to the latest teaching resources and aids. OUP regularly meets with our teachers to introduce them to the newest teaching methods and technologies that can be implemented in the teaching process.
The teaching method used at our school is mainly communicative with elements of other more traditional methods. This enables the students to practice all language skills with the focus on speaking.
At Eurolingua students progress along the CEFR Common European Framework of Reference for English language levels.Our Courses
The School offers classes for students of different ages:
- children from the age of 5
- teenagers: junior high school and high school
At all levels of proficiency:
- elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced (A1-C2)
- preparation for primary school exam
- preparation for junior high school exam
- preparation for matura exam
- preparation for FCE, CAE, CPE exams
- preparation for entry exams (universities, colleges)
- corporate language courses (in groups or one-to-one)
- groups of 7 to 12 students
- free conversation classes with native speakers
- film and book collection library
- trips and language camps in Great Britain
- multimedia equipment to be used during lessons
- contests and competitions throughout the school year
- language lessons on English and American holidays
- photoshoot at the end of the school year
- free stationery
- Internet access
- elegant and modern decor
- school garden
- cafe for students and parents
- language emergency service via e-mail, text messages
- online register
School year lasts from September to June. All breaks (Christmas break, Easter break, winter break) and holidays are respected. Classes take place twice a week (Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays) and last 60 minutes.
Entrance exams for students who have studied English before consist of a written grammar test and an interview with one of the teachers supervised by the headmaster of the school. Children are only asked to a short interview with the teacher.
Every graduate receives a certificate with the final grade, which serves as the basis for next year admittance. We enable all parents to monitor their children's progress (via eurolingua.langlion.pl). Using this website parents can check students' attendance and grades at any time as well as contact the teacher or the headmaster.
If you are interested, contact us on 322928612 or 604430632, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or personally.